Hello my wonderful people!
I haven’t posted a Postcard Haul in a while, so I have a lot to cover! I have received 11 amazing postcards, all of them so lovely and beautiful, and from so many different countries as well.
To all of you that have sent me postcards that are in this post, thank you very much! You are all amazing people, and I am in love with every single postcard I have received!
Are you ready? Here we go!
- The Butterfly and the Squirrel postcards are from Rift from Goodreads, for the Goodreads June and July Monthly Postcard Swap!
- The lovely colourful card is from /u/TurdQueen – Allison from RAOC on Reddit!
- The lady that plays the instrument postcard is from India, from /u/scoobyishere, again from RAOC on Reddit.
- Popular English Art by Noel Carrington and Clarke Hutton comes from UK, from a group called JBUK, on the mobile app Litsy. I have met some amazing people there, and Helen is one of them!
- The amazing deer postcard came from India. I won this postcard from a Facebook Lottery.
- The Dante card comes from… You guessed it, Italy! This one is from Postcrossing.
- The last card on this picture comes from Berlin, Germany, from Christian. I am so lucky to be able to understand when people would write to me in foreign languages. I love that feeling!
- Postcrossing postcard coming from Belarus. Thank you Irina!
- This amazing San Francisco comes from Reddit, RAOC. Thank you to /u/DaenerysWon from USA
- Cute cat postcard from Russia. Thank you Nataliya!
Now, a question for all of you:
When was the last time you have sent a postcard?