A huge thank you to Jordanne at Bloodthirsty Little Beasts for nominating me for this award – I was extremely happy when I saw this. If you haven’t heard about Jordanne and her amazing blog, please go and have a look!
Now, about the award…
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– OKOTO ENIGMA (Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award)
- Put the award logo and image on your blog.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to the creator’s blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 to 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
I was originally born in Skopje, Macedonia and I moved to the UK in June 2016, to follow my dreams. My biggest dream is to be able to do what I love full-time, while I travel the world in a hippie camper van and always be near the sun.
Since I was able to walk, I have been practising martial arts – karate in particular. I am a black belt, and a national champion in Macedonia for 7 years. I used to travel a lot during these times, and those experiences are the best experiences I have ever had in my life! This is all thanks to my father – who is my karate coach.
I used to do Amateur Photography. I even have my own wanna be-professional-camera 🙂 I still use it to take some of the bookish photos on my Instagram Page. And this is all thanks to Marija, my bestie, who is a photographer. Check out her Instagram page– it’s amazing!
My Best Posts:
1. What book do you recommend to absolutely everyone you can?
This would have to be Circe by Madeline Miller. If you haven’t read it yet – please do so as soon as you can. It’s a masterpiece.
2. What is your greatest phobia?
I have a fear of spiders and snakes.
3. What is the last show you binge-watched?
Well, Young Sheldon and Big Bang Theory are on at the moment, so I am watching this. But I am also catching up on Grey’s Anatomy and Naruto.
4. If you could click your fingers right now and be anywhere in the world – where would you be?
I would be somewhere sunny, on a beach, next to my camping van, reading a book and enjoying the day as best as I can.
5. How do you kill time on long journeys?
You don’t ask a book blogger this question 🙂 I read. I read a lot. And when I am not reading, I am probably sleeping, or staring at the landscapes, trying to remember how everything looks as best as I can.
5 Questions for my nominees:
What was the last book you DNF?
Paperback, E-book or Audiobook, and why?
What are three things in the world you can’t live without?
Who is your favourite fictional character?
What is the first book you remember reading in your childhood?
Every book blogger out there that wants to join!