January TBR 2019

Hello, lovely people!

As soon as the year started, I realised I have to get on reading quickly, as most of the ARCs I have are out in February. I also have a few books sent to me by authors and publishers that I need to get to, and there’s also the library trip, where I always return two books and come back with three. I am hopeless. And this month, I will probably be busy reading and hiding in my imaginary cave.

Here is the list of books I am hoping to read in January:

january TBR list books book review blog diaryofdifference diary of difference

ARCs:

Sent by Authors:

Pleasure Reads:

Extras – I might not get to them this month:

befunky-collage (1)

What are your planned books for January?

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Instagram | Pinterest

Advertisements

14 thoughts on “January TBR 2019

1. brittanythebookguru January 4, 2019 / 3:42 pm

I hope you post your review for An Anonymous Girl because I’d love to see your thoughts on it! I liked it a lot.

You’ve got a ton of reading to do this month. Good luck!! 😊

Liked by 1 person

• innah96 January 4, 2019 / 3:45 pm

I will be posting the review soon – I have finished reading it. So keep an eye for my post πŸ˜‰

It was so smart and amazingly made, I loved the plot twists, but didn’t like the ending very much πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

• brittanythebookguru January 4, 2019 / 3:48 pm

The plot twists were the funnest for me, too. I honestly can’t remember the ending very much because I’ve read a few books since but I feel like I was expecting something more from it than I got!

Liked by 1 person

• innah96 January 4, 2019 / 3:49 pm

I agree. The ending was plain, but don’t want to spoil it here. It felt a bit unfinished…

Liked by 1 person

• brittanythebookguru January 4, 2019 / 3:50 pm

Precisely! With all of the big twists and turns throughout the novel, a reader definitely expects more out of the ending.

Liked by 1 person

• innah96 January 4, 2019 / 3:46 pm

I have tried to click your website, but it says not available – can you link it in the comments? πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

• innah96 January 4, 2019 / 3:51 pm

aaah okay, the one it showed was bookwormbrittanyy.wordpress.comΒ

You can change this if you go to settings – domains. Or chat with the support guys, they’ll do it for you.

It might also just be the Gravatar profile. It does that sometimes lol.

Liked by 1 person

• brittanythebookguru January 4, 2019 / 3:55 pm

Yeah I think it is just Gravatar! I’m not sure. I have my domain and everything changed so at least I hope it’s just Gravatar πŸ˜…

Liked by 1 person

• innah96 January 4, 2019 / 3:56 pm

If you need help, just let me know. my insta is @diaryofdifference so DM me there πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

• brittanythebookguru January 4, 2019 / 3:57 pm

Aw, thank you! That’s so nice of you. Will do (:

Liked by 1 person

2. jenchaos76 January 4, 2019 / 4:47 pm

Good luck with your books!

Liked by 1 person