Hello lovelies, I am so excited to let you know about a new book tour that I’m working on. The book is called Entitled by Gill Merton. We are working on a cover reveal, blog tour, bookstagram tour and a publication push as well, so there’s everything for everyone, if you want to get involved.
Have a look below at the synopsis, and fill out the form if you wish to participate.
About The Book:
Her lost baby…
His missing children…
A lifetime of lies
In the early seventies, Nan and her toddler twins arrive on a remote Scottish island. They’re introduced as the long-lost family of eccentric lady-of-the-Big-House, Maud Campbell. Sixteen years on, the twins are asking questions…but someone knows they’re not twins. They’re not even Nan’s children. And Nan isn’t Nan.
Information About The Tour
- There are a few things you can choose to take part in – cover reveal, blog tour, bookstagram tour, reviews, interview with the author, guest posts and mini extracts will all be available.
- The cover reveal will be in the last week of February 2022.
- The publication push will be on the 1st March 2022.
- The blog tour and bookstagram tour will be running from 7th March 2022 until the 20th March 2022.
- There will be ebook copies of the book sent to every participant, and paperback copies might be available to UK participants for the publication date.
If this is a tour that you are interested in participating in, please do fill out the form below or email me back with the preferences of dates and what you would want to take part in.
Ivana – Diary of Difference