This October I read quite a few books:
(click on the title to read my reviews)
- The Last Titan by Craig Wainwright – ★★★★★
- A Game Of Thrones ( A Song Of Ice and Fire #1) by George R.R. Martin – ★★★★★
- The Plus One by Sophia Money-Coutts – ★ (DNF)
- City Of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare – ★★★★★
- The Cruel Prince (The Folk Of The Air #1) by Holly Black – ★★★★★
- Geek Girl (Geek Girl #1) by Holly Smale – ★★★★★
- Geekerella (Once Upon a Con #1) by Ashley Poston – ★★★★
I also managed to clear some of the old books I had in my TBR list (#2) and (#3), share the Postcard Haul I got and nominate you all for my Mystery Blogger Award.
It was a great month, but I am glad it is over, because November is coming! And November is my Birthday month! I am so excited for the 18th to come along!
Books I plan to read for my Birthday Month:
Firstly, I want to mention that I have loads of things planned around, so I might not get to all of these, but I want to spend this month catching up on ARCs that come out at the beginning of 2019. I am very excited for some of those!
The Rumour by Lesley Kara
My Name is Anna by Lizzy Barber
Some Sunny Day by Madge Lambert
The Day Of The Accident by Nuala Ellwood
The Psychology of Time Travel by Kate Mascarenhas