October Wrap Up and November TBR

Book Wrap Up - monthly

This October I  read quite a few books:

BeFunky-collage

BeFunky-collage (1)

(click on the title to read my reviews)

I also managed to clear some of the old books I had in my TBR list (#2) and (#3), share the Postcard Haul I got and nominate you all for my Mystery Blogger Award.

It was a great month, but I am glad it is over, because November is coming! And November is my Birthday month! I am so excited for the 18th to come along!

Books I plan to read for my Birthday Month:

Firstly, I want to mention that I have loads of things planned around, so I might not get to all of these, but I want to spend this month catching up on ARCs that come out at the beginning of 2019. I am very excited for some of those!

BeFunky-collage (2)

What did you manage to read this month? What are you planning on reading in November? If you have a Book Wrap as well, share your links in the comments below!

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Instagram | Pinterest

Advertisements

23 thoughts on “October Wrap Up and November TBR

• innah96 November 1, 2018 / 1:41 pm

I am so glad you did! I can’t wait to read the Wicked King. 😊👑

1. Empress DJ November 1, 2018 / 4:21 pm

Impressive reading list – I haven’t read any of these

Liked by 1 person

2. Karina November 1, 2018 / 4:50 pm

Woah what a great reading month for you! The Psychologg of Time Travel is also on my tbr. Hope you like it as well.

Liked by 1 person

3. pingelsisters November 1, 2018 / 5:19 pm

I had a great reading month. 10 books! Though now I need to but aside the books and work on my blog.

Liked by 1 person

• innah96 November 1, 2018 / 6:55 pm

Oh, wow – you did amazing!

4. Mandi Schneck November 1, 2018 / 6:36 pm

The Cruel Prince has been on my TBR for a while and I really need to get around to it, especially since you gave it such a high rating!

Liked by 1 person

• innah96 November 1, 2018 / 6:55 pm

Go for it Mandi – it is such a lovely story!

5. Whispering Stories November 2, 2018 / 9:30 am

You had some great books in October and looks like you have a whole host of brilliant books set for November too. Happy Reading.

Liked by 1 person

6. jenchaos76 November 2, 2018 / 3:06 pm

Looks like you’ve been busy! Me too. Hope you have a productive November,

Liked by 1 person

7. Kati 👩🏻 (@KatisBRR15) November 4, 2018 / 12:11 am

Great post you had an amazing reading month in October, I am going to be reading the library books that I check out at the end of October and an e-arc that I have to read for the month of November as well. Good Luck in your reading month of November, thank you so much for sharing your awesome post.

Liked by 1 person

8. bookbeachbunny November 4, 2018 / 9:55 pm

The Psychology of Time Travel has been on my list for a while but I never manage to get to it. I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Liked by 1 person