A flower postcard ready to go out in the wild

17115918051122859987

I made a new postcard today. It is this flower one, that is all ready to go out in the wild and make someone happy. I don’t usually draw flowers, and now I realize I maybe should have spent more time on drawing flowers, since this drawing really calmed me down while I drew it.

What do you think about it?

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “A flower postcard ready to go out in the wild

1. Rick Daddario February 26, 2016 / 12:12 pm

aloha Innah.

very cool on making postcards.

you just liked one of my posts. what i have not been saying or tagging in my posts this February is that most of the post images are made to postcard size. so your interest in postcards caught my eye.

two thoughts on your postcard(s). i’d encourage you to do two every time you create a postcard. they can be basically the same or slightly different. then when you send one out, also keep one for yourself. this way you will have a collection of your own work to remember the one that you sent out into the world.

also. maybe you know about etegami (it may help with the question of card or letter). if not, i invite and encourage you to look into it. you can find it online. i find it fascinating. and fun.

have fun. aloha.

• atanasovai February 26, 2016 / 12:20 pm

Aloha Rick.
      Thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me.
      You have right, I should take a copy of my art to myself too, which I haven’t done before, and even though I have pictures, it is not the same.
      And also, the etegami art. To be honest, I haven’t heard of it, but I did a research online and it seems really fun, and I’ll try that for sure in my next postcards.
      Thank you for encouraging me to do this, and for thinking what I do is good.
      Best wishes,
      Innah

Liked by 1 person

2. atanasovai February 27, 2016 / 11:31 pm

Yes indeed! My mood changed so fast. I was quite surprised. It doesn’t usually happens. 🙂 I’m very glad I found out something that calms me down.

3. Arcane Owl February 28, 2016 / 9:42 am

Flowers are beautiful and anything from nature has a calming effect on humans. I guess that’s why it had a calming effect on your mood.

Have a great day!
    Arcane owl

Liked by 1 person

• atanasovai February 28, 2016 / 11:20 am

Thank you so much! Yes, I think so too. Nature always had some mysterious power over people’s feelings, which I find quite amazing 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. Carrie Lynn February 28, 2016 / 10:20 am

Hi Innah! Thank you for dropping by my blog and hitting the like button on my recent post. Your cards are beautiful and lovingly made.

Liked by 1 person

• atanasovai February 28, 2016 / 11:21 am

Thank you Carrie!

I am glad you like my blog. I draw and send each postcard with so much love and effort inside 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. rac2063 March 3, 2016 / 10:54 am

Hello Innah!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I really like your handmade cards. They’re so pretty and it’s clear that a lot of thought has gone into them.

Best wishes,

Rachel

Liked by 1 person

• atanasovai March 3, 2016 / 11:11 am

Thank you Rachel! I’m so glad you like them.
      Best wishes,