Hello my wonderful people!
I haven’t posted a Postcard Haul in a while, so I have a lot to cover! I have received 11 amazing postcards, all of them so lovely and beautiful, and from so many different countries as well.
To all of you that have sent me postcards that are in this post, thank you very much! You are all amazing people, and I am in love with every single postcard I have received!
Are you ready? Here we go!
- The Butterfly and the Squirrel postcards are from Rift from Goodreads, for the Goodreads June and July Monthly Postcard Swap!
- The lovely colourful card is from /u/TurdQueen – Allison from RAOC on Reddit!
- The lady that plays the instrument postcard is from India, from /u/scoobyishere, again from RAOC on Reddit.
- Popular English Art by Noel Carrington and Clarke Hutton comes from UK, from a group called JBUK, on the mobile app Litsy. I have met some amazing people there, and Helen is one of them!
- The amazing deer postcard came from India. I won this postcard from a Facebook Lottery.
- The Dante card comes from… You guessed it, Italy! This one is from Postcrossing.
- The last card on this picture comes from Berlin, Germany, from Christian. I am so lucky to be able to understand when people would write to me in foreign languages. I love that feeling!
- Postcrossing postcard coming from Belarus. Thank you Irina!
- This amazing San Francisco comes from Reddit, RAOC. Thank you to /u/DaenerysWon from USA
- Cute cat postcard from Russia. Thank you Nataliya!
Now, a question for all of you:
When was the last time you have sent a postcard?
21 thoughts on “Postcard Haul #2”
You have a good selection.
This is such a great idea. I’ve never sent a postcard, but it would be awesome to receive one.
That’s amazing! You should try http://www.postcrossing.com – that’s how I started!
I love postcards. I think they are one of the few ways we have to preserve our travels, much like those in past centuries would send photos of the places they visited. My kids travel all over the world and send me postcards that best represents wherever they are at the time – whether it’s art from a gallery or wildlife from the forest. I love seeing this glimpse of where they are at the time. Your selection is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it!
I am glad you liked it!
My brain stuttered on the name of TurdQueen… 😎
love this postcard haul. when was the last time i sent one – don’t recall, it was that long ago.. but i do enjoy them..
This is a great idea! I can’t remember the last time I sent a postcard!
It would have been years. I even bought post cared to do this a few years back after my friend did but never got around to doing it.
I don’t think I have sent in a post card in a decade. The last time I used them was for a project in high school I think.
You should definitely do it again! 😀
Great post, wow I haven’t sent a postcard for almost a year now I really do miss sending postcards, thank you so much for sharing your awesome post.
I am glad you liked it Kati!
This is so cool. How did you start doing this? I’d love to swap postcards with others for my kids! They would love that…
Hi Kaitlyn, there is this amazing website called Postcrossing. You make a free account and create your profile with likes and dislikes, etc. and send postcards to a random person. Then you receive postcards from another random person. It is so much fun, and that is how I started.
Your children would love it so much. My sister is now 14, she loved it a few years back and still loves it now!
See my profile as an example:
Awesome, thank you!!