Postcard Haul #2

postcard haul blog diary of difference

Hello my wonderful people!

I haven’t posted a Postcard Haul in a while, so I have a lot to cover! I have received 11 amazing postcards, all of them so lovely and beautiful, and from so many different countries as well.

To all of you that have sent me postcards that are in this post, thank you very much! You are all amazing people, and I am in love with every single postcard I have received!

Are you ready? Here we go!

Postcard haul pt 1

• The Butterfly and the Squirrel postcards are from Rift from Goodreads, for the Goodreads June and July Monthly Postcard Swap!
  • The lovely colourful card is from /u/TurdQueen – Allison from RAOC on Reddit!
  • The lady that plays the instrument postcard is from India, from /u/scoobyishere, again from RAOC on Reddit.

Postcard haul pt 2

• Popular English Art by Noel Carrington and Clarke Hutton comes from UK, from a group called JBUK, on the mobile app Litsy. I have met some amazing people there, and Helen is one of them!
  • The amazing deer postcard came from India. I won this postcard from a Facebook Lottery.
  • The Dante card comes from… You guessed it, Italy! This one is from Postcrossing.
  • The last card on this picture comes from Berlin, Germany, from Christian. I am so lucky to be able to understand when people would write to me in foreign languages. I love that feeling!

Postcard haul pt 3

• Postcrossing postcard coming from Belarus. Thank you Irina!
  • This amazing San Francisco comes from Reddit, RAOC. Thank you to /u/DaenerysWon from USA
  • Cute cat postcard from Russia. Thank you Nataliya!

Now, a question for all of you:

When was the last time you have sent a postcard?

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Instagram | Pinterest

Advertisements

15 thoughts on “Postcard Haul #2

1. bookwormscornerblogspotgmailcom October 16, 2018 / 4:40 pm

You have a good selection.

Liked by 1 person

2. macsbooks311 October 16, 2018 / 7:02 pm

I love postcards. I think they are one of the few ways we have to preserve our travels, much like those in past centuries would send photos of the places they visited. My kids travel all over the world and send me postcards that best represents wherever they are at the time – whether it’s art from a gallery or wildlife from the forest. I love seeing this glimpse of where they are at the time. Your selection is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it!

Liked by 1 person

3. Empress DJ October 16, 2018 / 7:49 pm

My brain stuttered on the name of TurdQueen… 😎

4. Gayathri Lakshminarayanan October 18, 2018 / 12:09 pm

I don’t think I have sent in a post card in a decade. The last time I used them was for a project in high school I think.

Liked by 1 person

• innah96 October 18, 2018 / 1:14 pm

You should definitely do it again! 😀

5. Kati 👩🏻 (@KatisBRR15) October 18, 2018 / 11:59 pm

Great post, wow I haven’t sent a postcard for almost a year now I really do miss sending postcards, thank you so much for sharing your awesome post.

Liked by 1 person

• innah96 October 19, 2018 / 12:00 am

I am glad you liked it Kati!